Re: [gnet-devel] Problem with gnet_conn_disconnect()

Hi there again,

I wrote a simple program that makes a Gconn connection to a network server, with a similar workflow as the other program I'm trying to develop. It's just 1 file with 4 or 5 procedures that show how I've set things up.

Code can be found here: http://ruiminde.no.sapo.pt/main.c

Compiled it with -Wall, no warnings showed up, and yet it crashed the same way when I hit Ctrl-C on the server process. I'm guessing the problem is the way I put the main loop running plus the usage of GThreadPool and also using gnet_io_channel_readline in this scenario.

I'm using gnet 2.0.7-1 (debian package version) and glib 2.14.6.

Tks,
--
Rui Martins