[gnet-devel] Compiling Gnet

Hi, I am rather new to gnet, and although I have been working with it for a few months, there is one problem that continually stumps me. I am unable to compile gnet on Windows. I have tried using MSYS to no avail, and have even attempted cross-compiling from linux with mingw32, also no success. If anyone could help me in this regard, and how to compile apps that use gnet assuming I can get gnet running on Windows, I would be most appreciative.

~Nate