Re: [gnet-devel] Gnet examples

Hello again, I checked and I am using the newest stable release of Glib. However, it seems that it is not the iochannels that are a problem. The regular blocking version work perfectly, all input from the user is displayed properly in the client and server windows, it is only the asynchronous versions that are a problem. When the program executes, it seems like it gets stuck in an infinite loop, although this behavior is rather intermittent. Sometimes the user can type nothing at all, and occasionally the user would be able to input properly. However the asynchronous callback is never called, which is ultimately the problem I am having. There are problems I am having with GIOchannels, but that is not for this thread I believe xD.