[gnet-devel] GNet on Windows, no enough libs?

Hello,

I installed GNet Library on Linux and I didn't have errors with compile. Now, I want to using GNet on Windows too.

I downloaded GNet binary package from http://www.gnetlibrary.org/  and GLib. Next, I copy folder 'include' to Code::Blocks files and add path to compiler. But I've some errors. I think I should have some lib files (libgnet.a), but I haven't any on GNet package.

Please tell me, what I should do, to run GNet Library on Windows.

Best regards, Peter.