Re: [gnet-dev] Cross-compiling gnet for win32 from linux

This sounds like the same problems that I had with gnet-2.0.7 and
gtk+-2.6.* on Windows. Only after upgrading to gtk+-2.8.0 did gnet
start working. This upgrade isn't without cost though, as neither gaim
nor gnumeric work yet under gtk+-2.8.0...

Regards,
Dov