[gnet-dev] Re: GNetXmlRpc - Request for help on Win32

Hello again,

Though my efforts don't generate much traffic, except from my own
messages, I thought I would update the list about my progress.

As was suggested by Tim (thanks!) I rewrote the client not to use
gconn at all, but instead use a straight GTcpSocket/GIOChannel instead
as in the echoclient.c example. I also upgraded again to glib-2.8 so
that my gconn-based server works. The result is  finally a functioning
server/client implementation both under Linux and Win32.

This latest version may be downloaded from:

http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/gnet_xmlrpc/

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Dov