[gnet-dev] SCons building files for building on win32

Hello,

I was unsuccesful building the library on win32 with the
makefile.mingw files provided in the 2.0.7 distribution. I therefore
wipped together two SConstruct files for building with the scons tool
(http://www.scons.org). I am providing them here so that you can
include them in the distribution if you want.

Thanks for a great library. I am planning to use it to build a simple
xmlrpc http server limited to accepting string objects. This in turn
will be used for remotely changing the display of a gtk application.

Regards,
Dov