[gnet-dev] Remaining GNet Bugs

Bug 107420	Pan doesn't build.

	=> Asked Charles to close INCOMPLETE.

Bug 138656	Use newer Libtool.

	Currently using 1.3.  I also have 1.5, but I can't
	get it to work.

	=> Punt.  I'd take a patch.

Bug 138692	-pthread test broken

	gcc doesn't fail on an unrecognized option, so the
	test doesn't work.

	=> Need to rewrite test.  I'll accept a patch or fix myself.

Bug 138748	uri_test fails

	Breaks on my system too.  Seems to be ASCII encoding issue.

	=> Need fix test/code.  I'll accept a patch or fix myself.

Bug 142644: dnslookup crashed on ipv6 enabled windows systems

	Do we need to define HAVE_IPV6 on Windows?  I think that
	would fix the problem.

	=> Could someone help?  (Andy?)

Bug 150245	Valgrind hangs with gnet_init() call

	Asked for more info.  Most likely not a GNet problem.

	=> Wait and see.

--
David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder