[gnet-dev] GNet 2.0.5 plans

This is the (almost) last call for 2.0.5.

Let me know if you want me to wait on anything.  (I know Andreas has
some const fixes.)

BTW, I don't actively use GNet anymore, so it doesn't really make sense
for me to be the maintainer.  If you're interested in becoming the new
maintainer, let me know.  Or, perhaps we should propose GLib
integration.  I'll make a more formal announcement in the 2.0.5
announcement.

Here's the tenative NEWS file:

2.0.5
-----
* Many Win32 fixes (thanks Andy Lanoix, Hans Petter Jansson, Tor
		Lillqvist, Tim Muller!)
* Desciptor leak fixed in TCP sockets (thanks Hans!)
* GConn 100% CPU bug fix (thanks Andreas Rottmann!)
* Bug fix for URIs with high Latin-1 characters (thanks Emmanuel
Saracco!)
* IPv6 fix for inetaddr_get_canonical_name()
* New echoserver-partyline example (thanks Andy!)
* Miscellaneous clean-ups (thanks Michael Alger, Tim Muller,
		Stephane Loeuillet!)

[Sorry if I low-ascii-ified your name. :-(]

David

--
David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder