Re: [gnet-dev] How set from IP address when I connect to server?
- From: "David A. Helder" <dhelder gizmolabs org>
- To: Andrew Velikoredchanin <andrew rodtext indi ru>
- Cc: gnet-dev gnetlibrary org
- Subject: Re: [gnet-dev] How set from IP address when I connect to server?
- Date: 20 Jun 2003 00:59:02 +0000
There isn't a way to do this currently. Usually the routing table
determines this and configuring the routing table is sufficient. Why do
you need to do this? I'd consider a patch possibly.
On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 04:36, Andrew Velikoredchanin wrote:
> How set from IP address when I tcp connect to server and I have many
> source IP addresses?
> I use gnet_tcp_socket_new function for connect, but this is not have
> parameter for set _from_ IP address. And I can not found other function
> with this parameters. :(
> gnet-dev mailing list
> gnet-dev gnetlibrary org
David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder
] [Thread Prev