Re: [gnet-dev] GNet 2 for Windows?

Martyn,

I am having some synchronization issues during socket iochannel cleanup that I introduced while fixing add-cancel-add watch functionality. As soon as I resolve this and finish testing I will merge in the code. I will send out an email when I finish the merge.

I do not know how to make a glib release that will be equivalent to the one that you can download from Tor’s website. I ran into some issues compiling with VC so I built all the dlls in one dll and commented any unnecessary code that would not link to debug the iochannel code. I can give you this dll, you can build glib yourself, someone else could volunteer to build glib or someone can ask Tor to build glib.

Andy