Re: [gnet-dev] Gnet with SSL support

Hmm, I don't recall.  They have added many new features to iochannels,
so there may be something there to make it easier.  I have an email from
a GLib developer about this somewhere - I'll try to find it.  We'll drop
support for GLib 1 in the next major release, so feel free to use GLib 2
features.  (I don't know what the next major will be.  This depends on
feedback and submissions.)

David

--
David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder