[gnet-dev] Gnet with SSL support

Hello,

I'm using gnet library in my open source project but I would like to
support TLS/SSL connections and digital signatures of my messages as
well.

I just wondering how can I do this and I realized to add
ssl support to gnet should be the best solution for me.
Is anybody working on it, or anybody would like to do this? (I found
something about this plan on list archive, but I'm not sure). What is
the main developers opinions and suggestions about this work?

If someone is working on this project I would like to contribute
to this work otherwise I try to start it.

Regards,
Ferenc Szalai