Re: [gnet] Win32 wierdness

Aron,

Did you compile glib yourself or did you use Tor’s glib-2.2.1.zip? Can you try the following using the gnet example programs on your machine?

Command Prompt 1:
echoserver --object 3030

Command Prompt 2:
echoclient localhost 3030

What you type in command prompt 2 should echo back from the server and be reprinted right below what you typed. If this works for you then I will need you to send me a code sample that shows your problem.
Thanks,

Andy