[gnet] Win32 wierdness

The win32 version of gnet does not seem to be working for me. I don't know much about about MS Windows so bear with me. Platform: Win2k, 1.6GHz, 1G Mem, VC Studio 6.0 (I think), GLib 2.2.0, GNet 1.1.8 (precompiled 1.1.5 also tried). The first conn_write is succesful but subsequent writes never happen. The conn->func callback is never even called for the subsequent messages and the messages do not reach the client). Also note everything is honky dory on Linux and Solaris. Any help would be appreciated.

Aron

--

scp aron rubinium org:/dev/brain | grep ^work:

Aron Rubin                       Member, Engineering Staff
Lockheed Martin                  E-Mail: arubin atl lmco com
Advanced Technology Laboratories Phone:  856.338.4270
1 Federal St A&E 2W              Fax:    856.338.4121
Camden NJ USA 08103              Web:    http://www.atl.lmco.com