Re: [gnet-dev] Any plans to move more code to glib2?

What are the advantages of switching to GObject/GError?  I think of
GTcpSocket as more of a GIOChannel than a GObject-thing.  Or is GIOChannel
now derived from GObject?  Ultimately, the question is would using
GObject/GError make GNet significantly better (in functionality) or easier
to use.

If there's huge demand for it, we can switch.  We'd probably create a CVS
branch for a GNet 2.0 and implement it there.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>