[gnet-dev] Any plans to move more code to glib2?

Hi all,
are there any plans to support more features of glib2 in future versions
of gnet? I was thinking of items like using signals for callbacks, GError
support, making the sockets be GObjects etc.

All this would make gnet of course glib2 only. Any ideas/objections? I
would be willing to invest time and effort into this.

Cheers,
Tassos

--
Bassoukos Tassos   +30 31 996011 / +30 93 7109954       IT Generalist

Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.