Re: [gnet-dev] HTTP

HTTP URL escaping is on the list, but not HTTP itself.  I haven't gotten
to this yet if you're interested.

The Curl library is open source (BSD-like, IIRC).  I haven't used it, but
the blocking API looks easy to use.  I don't know how well it works
asynchronously.  There's also the gHTTP library.

David