[gnet] multicast on standalone computer+NT2000+solution+timeout

I had got a problem to make multicast on a standalone computer on nt5 (
problem with binding the multicast port ) . if it 's interrest someone , I
find a solution by creating a VPN connection on my machine ( with target ip
for the vpn , 127.0.0.1) and activating the multicast option .

Is it possible to but a timeout on the multicast receive function ?????

Thank you
Pierre