[gnet] async dns question

Hi,

I'm using gnet-1.1.4 with glib 1.2.10 in a single-threaded gtk+ program.

I'm trying to do a number of async DNS lookups using
gnet_inetaddr_new_async(). I believe on my system pthreads are used for that.

The lookup seems to work fine, but in the end I'm always stuck with exactly
one superfluous thread that doesn't go away even though all lookups are
finished. It doesn't matter if I'm looking up 20 or only 1 name - it's always
the first thread created by gnet_inetaddr_new_async() that sticks around.

Is that normal? (I don't really have much clue about threads-stuff)

Cheers
-Tim