Re: [gnet] GNet and glib-dev-20010301.zip

Ray,

Go ahead and download the latest version of Glib 2.0 from
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html and play with it.

Right now I am working on a new release for Gnet but am having some
problems linking to glib. (The version of Mingw that I am running doesn't
appear to like Tor's new naming system of libglib-2.0-0 over glib-1.3.
Will try upgrading.)

The bugs mentioned in the Readme file have been fixed in glib. I also
going to do some more testing but can't estimate when I get the release
out due to my schedule. The patches to Gnet will be likely be minor, nothing
more that a few #defines around the any new code.

Andy