Re: [gnet-dev] RPM patch

I just commited this:

	* configure.in: Check if debian or RPM files are
	   there before AC_OUTPUT.  This causes an autoconf
	   warning, but not a configure warning.
	* Makefile.am: Removed .spec and debian from dist.  If
	   you really need it, I can put it back.

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>