Re: [gnet-dev] Another glib(windows) bug

I have added the patch to Glib's CVS after Tor took a look at it.
Andy

--On Sunday, May 20, 2001 10:51 PM -0400 "Andrew J. Lanoix" <alanoix umich edu> wrote:

It turns out to be a problem in glib. I've submited the following patch
to Tor. I've also commited some error checking code [below] to make
things work with a buggy glib dll to GNet's CVS. There should (hopefully)
not be any more problems with using GNet with GTK. Andy