Re: [gnet-dev] autoconf 2.54?

Are there any big advantages to switching to it?  I guess we need to
switch to it at some point.  Hmm, I have 2.52 (called autoconf2.50).

BTW, I'd like to get a new release (1.1.1) out *real soon*.  This will
include Mark's Unix sockets, Marius's (unfinished?) SOCKS, and some other
minor additions and compile/config fixes.

David