Gnac

Hi, I use Gnac all the time and I find it the best for converting audio formats. I have a suggestion that would make my converting easier and it may be beneficial for your application. I was thinking that it would be nice if in the preferences dialog it could show the target filesize based on the profile (or advanced options) that is selected. The reason that I think it would be beneficial is that I have to convert some audio and I would like to maintain the highest quality possible but it has to remain under a certain filesize.

Also I was wondering if you were still looking for a website maintainer. I have experience with web technologies and I have been looking for a way to contribute to the Linux ecosystem. What kind of time commitment would be involved?

Thanks
Steven