Hi

Hello,

This is Imran Baig from Lahore, I am in the field of Information Technology for last 12 years. Currently working as a webmaster. I saw your website, if you please require services of a webmaster to improve/update your existing website, or need a new one, I am here to do it in very very economical rates.

I have many hopes while writing you this email and will eagerly wait for your reply. Please do give me a chance. I need it.

Thanks for taking out time to read this.

Best Regards,
Imran