Re: problem running the amd64 version

Is your FAT partition on an external drive ?

You may want to try to install gnac from launchpad PPA.
https://launchpad.net/~gnac-team/+archive/ppa

If the bug persists, can you please fill a bug on the bugzilla ?

Instructions can be found here:

http://gnac.sourceforge.net/contribute/
If you need some help to fill the bug report, let me know.

Cheers,
David