Re: WMA to Anything

Which gstreamer packages, please?

2009/12/6 David Joaquim <david joaquim gmail com>
Hi,

It depends on many factors..

You will need specific gstreamer packages provided by your distribution
(unbuntu-restricted-extra, for ubuntu).

Now, if your wma file is encrypted with DRM, you won't be able to
read/convert it.

I'm not totally aware of what are the different versions of wma.
Maybe the one you get is not supported by gstreamer at all.