Re: [gmime-devel] applying GMimeVerifyFlags during message decryption

On Sat 2018-02-03 17:40:22 +0000, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
What I was thinking is that we could just duplicate any VerifyFlags
into DecryptFlags.

Possibly we could even make it such that bitwise-oring VerifyFlags and
DecryptFlags worked.

In other words, if VerifyFlags was setup such that the enum flags did
not overlap with DecryptFlags, they could be combined in the decrypt()
calls.

I like that.  when you're ready for an API change, i'd call them just
CryptoFlags.   I'm not asking for an API change now, just saying that in
the future when it happens we could do away with the distinction and
make the combination explicit.

     --dkg