Re: [gmime-devel] recommended way to set addresses (To, BCC)

Thanks, will try that.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 2:31 PM Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj gnome org> wrote:
Hi Kane,

I just realized that it doesn't look like I responded to this (got distracted when I saw your message a while back, I guess).

It is recommended that you use functions like g_mime_message_get_to/cc/bcc() to get the InternetAddressList, and then use internet_address_list_add/insert/remove() to manipulate the list of addresses for those headers.

Hope that helps,

Jeff