Re: [gmime-devel] gpg: --hidden-recipient

Upon closer looking it does not seem like 'gpgme' supports this option
at the moment. I came across a patch from @dkg talking about the
'-throw-keyids' option [0]. I haven't figured out how to set this
option for a gpg context though, perhaps it can only be set in the
config file.

Regards, Gaute

[0] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2014-November/029128.html