Re: [gmime-devel] get GMimeTextPart for text/plain and text/html parts

Thanks! GMimeTextPart is a great addition btw.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Jeffrey Stedfast <jestedfa microsoft com> wrote:

Hi Kane,

Yes, that is the correct approach. You can use the GMIME_IS_TEXT_PART() macro to check this.

The GMimeParser will always use GMimeTextPart for text/* parts.

Hope that helps,

Jeff