Re: [gmime-devel] Access to RAW mime-content?

Steve Kemp writes on juni 30, 2016 17:20:
    /*
     * The actual data from the array, and the size of that data.
     */
    char *adata = (char *) res->data;
    size_t len = (res->len);

  (Further work with the "adata" of size "len" bytes.)

  However one problem I'm having is GPG-validation, which seems to require
 that I have the raw/literal MIME content and not the decoded content.

Does not adata do that? If you want the raw content from a specific part
you could probably use g_mime_part_get_content_object (), but I am not
sure what the best way is.

Looking over the API I cannot see how to do that, so I wondered if I'm
 missing something?

It would probably be better to use the GMimeMultipartEnrypted API for
that:

 https://developer.gnome.org/gmime/stable/GMimeMultipartEncrypted.html

Regards, Gaute