Re: [gmime-devel] Problem parsing HTTP POST multipart/form-data

On 4/15/2016 12:45 PM, Ron wrote:

[snip]

Yes, it will only loop once because it will return a GMimeMultipart since
that's what the content is.

The HTTP headers contain the following Content-Type header:

One last question. With resetting the stream I got it working, but I'm using
g_mime_parser_construct_message(). If that's the case, what is the
difference between
using that and g_mime_parser_construct_part() ?

Only the type of object that it returns :)

construct_message() always returns a GMimeMessage whereas construct_part() will return a GMimeMultipart, GMimePart or GMimeMessagePart depending on the Content-Type header.

In your case, you don't really need the extra weight of the GMimeMessage since what you are parsing doesn't have To/From/Cc/Subject/Date/etc headers that need parsing.

Hope that helps,