Re: [gmime-devel] GMimeFilterHTML: ignoring URL at the end of part?

Hi Gaute,

On 5/29/2015 3:51 AM, Gaute Hope wrote:
Excerpts from Jeffrey Stedfast's message of April 10, 2015 16:06:
Hi Gaute,

Just to rule out gmime_iostream.cc, can you write a simple program to do
this?

char buffer[4096];
ssize_t n;

while ((n = g_mime_stream_read (filtered_stream, buffer, 4096) > 0)
     write (1, buffer, n);

Hi,

I just encountered a variation of the case where the same issue occured,
a test case email follows below. I had to change the above line to:

 while ((n = g_mime_stream_read (content_stream, buffer, 4096), n) >= 0)
     write (1, buffer, n);

that is; to also continue on 0 bytes read. According to the reference
-1 should be returned on failure. Am I overseeing something or can I use
it like this?

Oops, yea, the >= is correct. When you get 0 bytes, it tells the filter to flush internal state.