[gmime-devel] Create Message Example without steams

Hey guys, sorry to post this newbie question, but I'm used to phpmailer and I'm switching my email injector over to C, so I choose Gmime. I'm looking at the examples and I can't seem to find one in the context I'm looking for. I'm pulling the html message, text message, and any attachments from a database, not a file, so I'm getting a little confused on how to cut out the stream functions and just use variables to create a new message instead. I've written in C before but I'm not that great with it, so if anyone has an example of how to create a message with gmime with the content of each part already assigned to variables, that would help a lot.

Something like with a variable holding the text message, another variable holding the html message, and the attachment's file contents already assigned to a 3rd variable. Any example with all or even just a part of this would be good, I'll be making a socket connection to postfix after the message is created, that part I already have. I realize the socket to postfix is a stream, but my current code has the entire message (headers, and all mime parts) content in a variable.

Hope what I'm asking makes sense and thanks in advance for any help.

Paul