Re: [gmime-devel] g_mime_multipart_encrypted_decrypt & memory mgmt

Hi Jeff,

On Wed, Sep 12 2012, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> Hi Dirk,
>
> You should be unreffing the GMimeDecryptResult. The fact that there was
> still a leak after doing so was a bug in GMime which I have now fixed in
> git master. I also found a bug in g_mime_multipart_encrypted_decrypt()
> in cases where the 'result' out param was passed as null, so I fixed
> that too.

Ah, thanks, that was quick! I've updated my code.

Once more, many thanks for gmime and your ongoing support for it.

Best wishes,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb djcbsoftware nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl