Re: [gmime-devel] g_mime_header_list_clear leaving a list in limbo

Hi Jeff,
Hi Ludo,

Hah, awesome. I haven't used Pascal in ~15 years ;-)

Never too late to pick it up again ;)

Thanks for the code snippet. Looks like you found the bug, too - that if (!last->next) check looks wrong (copy&paste bug from iter_first() looks like).

I've modified git master to use a proper list_is_empty() check, since that's all that code was *trying* to do.

I guess adding the same change to g_mime_header_iter_is_valid would also avoid returning garbage when the list is empty.

If you are able to test git master, would you let me know if that fixes the issue? If not, I'll test this tomorrow at the office.

unfortunately I haven't building from GIT working, yet. Got autogen complaining about AM_PATH_GPGME_PTHREAD not found and am too busy with other stuff to figure out what is going wrong.

Jeff

P.S. are you writing the pascal bindings? If not, where are they? Would love to link to them from the README/website.

I haven't found any pascal bindings for GMime. I only converted the parts needed for the little we need at the moment. We are still evaluating GMime for one of our projects. When we go ahead with GMime and finish the bindings, we will be more than happy to make them public.

Thanks, Ludo.