Re: [gmime-devel] Help Need parse Multipart data with help of GMIME

Hi,
multipartmainResourceType is the collect Content -type of given dataBuffer(which gmime object pass).
multipartmainResourceType is simple string .

main aim is :: I have multipart/mixed url response which I wanted to parse with help of GMIME parser and save this  different part and using according to my next logic.

But I am facing main problem are how i make this GMIME object of multipart data buffer and and how to parse this ?
I am currently going this way is this correct
-to parse Multipart url data first we need to set it's header(create GmimeHeader) .
-with help of this create GmimeMultipart Object pass to this multipart data buffer and parse this object with help of GmimeParse

am I going write way ,if no plese suggest me how I parse this multipart data buffer into each of it's valid part .

Regards & thanks
Vaibhav

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:16 AM, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <djcb bulk gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

   vg> //if is it mutipart
   vg> if (GMIME_IS_MULTIPART(mimeObject))
   vg>         {
   vg>         string multipartmainResourceType =
   vg> g_mime_object_get_content_type_parameter(mimeObject, "type");
   vg>         }

This is probably not what you want (ie., note the scope of
multipartmainResourceType)

Best wishes,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb djcbsoftware nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl