[gmime-devel] GMime 2.4.18 released

GMime 2.4.18 has been released!

Thanks to Damian Pietras' help, 2.4.18 features a new rfc0822 address
parser that is more forgiving than the previous version. I would say
that it now handles all malformed email addresses, but we all know too
well that there is no limit to how badly poorly implemented mail
software will encode email addresses, so I'm sure someone will
eventually find another example that confuses GMime's parser. That said,
the new parser implementation should hopefully be easier to tweak to
work around any future examples one might find (or so I hope!).

Enjoy!