[gmime-devel] GMime-2.3.8 released
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- To: gmime-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: [gmime-devel] GMime-2.3.8 released
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:23:55 -0400
Released 2.3.8 last night.
Among the changes are:
* InternetAddress is now an abstract GObject base-class. It has only a
'name' member field.
* InternetAddressMailbox is the class you want for normal rfc822 mailbox
* InternetAddressGroup is the rfc822 group address class
* InternetAddressList is no longer a linked list node, it is now a
container object that you can use to manipulate a collection of
InternetAddress objects. Also a GObject class.
* g_mime_message_get_recipients() will now always return a non-NULL
InternetAddressList pointer. Adding addresses to it will auto-magically
update the message object's To/Cc/Bcc headers.
* GMimeContentDisposition is now a GObject.
g_mime_object_set_content_disposition() will add a ref to the
disposition object being set on it, so you'll need to unref the
disposition object after setting it on a GMimeObject - just like all of
the other g_mime_*_set_[gobject]() functions.
* GMimeContentType is also now a GObject. Same as the
GMimeContentDisposition change above.
* Functions that return a GObject pointer no longer ref the GObject they
are returning unless the function is meant to return a newly allocated
GObject (such as g_mime_parser_construct_[part,message]() or any of the
* Renamed a number of GMimeMultipart methods to remove the extraneous
"_part" in the names. For example, g_mime_multipart_add_part() is now
just g_mime_multipart_add(). g_mime_multipart_add_part_at() has been
renamed to g_mime_multipart_insert() and the order of the arguments has
changed. g_mime_multipart_get_number() has been renamed to
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next