[gmime-devel] InternetAddress changes

lots of changes going into svn lately wrt refactoring the
InternetAddress* APIs to subclass GObject.

Unfortunately, this is going to require app devs to spend more time
migrating to the resulting GMime 2.4 API from 2.2, but hopefully my API
changes will be worth the porting effort.

The old GMimeMessage recipient manipulation APIs were pretty lacking and
my philosophy lately with many of the changes I've been making to
GMime's API is that rather than duplicating API, I should just allow
developers to get their hands on the property of the object they want to
change and use that property object's APIs to modify it.

e.g. instead of having a complete ContentType manipulation API built
onto GMimeObject, instead have a get-accessor for the ContentType
property object and then allow the developer to use the
GMimeContentType::*() methods to change it in any way they see fit.

This requires a little more work for me to add hooks so that GMimeObject
can synchronize itself when aspects of the GMimeContentType change
externally, but I think it adds value to the overall API once done.

I was pretty happy with my ContentType and ContentDisposition changes,
and was playing with the InternetAddressList APIs a few days ago and
realized it could really benefit from the same approach, so that's
exactly what I've been doing the past few days.

So that's what I've been up to...

Comments/suggestions always welcome.