Re: Glom version compatability

The backup and restore feature should let you go from one version to the
next, usually to a newer version, despite the incompatibility between
PostgreSQL versions. But I've never tried to make older versions open
files from newer versions.

Ubuntu 10.04 is incredibly old. I can't imagine why you would use it.

Murray