documentation, activity, etc.

This looks like an interesting database program (I have been using xbase since 1981). I am looking for something to run under Ubuntu.

I'm kinda scared off because of (1) there seems to only be one person pulling the whole load, and there seems to be extremely little activity (web pages not changed in years).

say it ain't so, Joe.

Oh yes, and is there a manual or some tutorial piece that I can preferably print to review while I am making my initial mistakes?

John