Re: Work in progress?

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 16:49 +0100, Alaney Dória wrote:
Hi
I would like to know what is being on development for now?  Right now
I'm working on events part

I would choose something easier first.

 but I'm planning to put someone working on
chart support and xslt for better look reports.

I guess that you'd have more immediate results by improving the CSS.

 And also any advice or
information on xslt would be a plus.

It's fairly simple. You might want to hack the code that generates the
initial XML, to save that as a temporary file so you see what the XSLT
is being run on.