Re: Windows 7 Installation

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 18:58 +0700, Chutipone Sivhaporn wrote:
I’m just download GLOM for Windows from the source below. The
unzipping and installing done well with no warning. But the program
failed to run either when I start from the shortcut or open the
program directly. There was no response. But when I run as admin there
was this popup shown. Please help.

Sorry, it means what it says. Glom can use the network so it can't be
used as admin/root. I could not even avoid that limitation if I wanted
to, because it is enforced by PostgreSQL, which Glom uses.

If you are not actually using it as an administrator, that would be a
bug. Are you?

Note that the Windows download is very old now. We should try to update
it after Glom 1.20 is released.