Re: java-libglom is now hosted on git.gnome.org

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 18:08 +0100, Ben Konrath wrote:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/java-libglom/

Murray: Can you verify that everything looks good? I'll delete the
repository from gitorious once I get the OK from you.

Why delete git repos? Just commit a final message "this repo is no
longer in use, please use: …"

It also helps to sabotage the config stuff a bit so that someone who
accidentally tries to build from it gets a warning.

regards,
Michael