Re: New Ubuntu Glom package please

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 17:37 +0000, Tong Sun wrote:
Hi Murray,

Would it be possible that you build the lastest Glom package for Ubuntu
please?

I will indeed try to update the package for Ubuntu Natty soon. I'm not
running Ubuntu Maverick anywhere anymore.

Ubuntu Maverick was a particular problem because Ubuntu did not update
their version of gtkmm.

Neither the  Ubuntu's official Glom packages nor the  Openismus Ubuntu
PPA repository contain the version close enough to the latest Glom
release, and I was having a hard time trying to compile it myself due to
the so many dependents.

It'll be greatly appreciated if you could. I'm using Ubuntu Maverick,
RELEASE 10.10, BTW.

Thanks