Re: Glom and FileMaker

On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 17:57 +0200, Bezier Soluzioni Gestionali wrote:
Hello everyone my name is Giuseppe. Sorry but I do not speak English.
I am a FileMaker developer. Today I discovered the existence of Glom (Ubuntu
version). I would ask:

1) There is a library of ready-made scripts like FileMaker or commands to be
typed by hand with the language Python?

No. But Python has a large collection of libraries.

2) On formats can place square, and draw pictures as in FileMaker?

No, but you can show images.