Re: Glom crashes

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 15:45 +0900, S Barmeier wrote:
Dear Glom users,

I am a complete newbie with Glom and database management in general. I
was trying to get started by setting up my database, but upon creating
an empty document and a single table, selecting "Relationships Overview"
Glom displays the table I entered, but repeatedly crashes when trying to
close the Relationships Overview window. Once it has crashed Glom won't
open the files again.

I am using Glom 1.13.2 from the repositories on lucid 64.

That's an old unstable version with sevral known problems. Ubuntu should
update to a stable version (even 1.14.x, for instance). They don't
maintain their Glom package well at all.

Hopefully you'll have more luck with the version mentioned here:
http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download
But it requires a few steps to get it installed